A New Vision of Health Care and Rehabilitation
Short-term rehabilitation at The Lutheran Home at Topton helps our patients achieve their highest potential. We offer a full range of goal-oriented, transitional rehabilitation services to help revitalize patients’ lives so they can return to the lifestyles they enjoy.
Rehabilitation Services at a Glance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Comprehensive orthopedic rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art treatment approaches
- Specialty modalities including E-Stim, VitalStim®, diathermy and ultrasound
At The Lutheran Home at Topton, we have a strong focus on wellness. In addition to our host of community amenities, we offer patients a variety of wellness opportunities, such as health screenings and educational lectures.
Whether the need is medically complex care or orthopedic rehabilitation following an injury or trauma, our expert rehabilitation services are designed to help patients regain their strength and return to the activities they enjoy as quickly – and effectively – as possible. But our care doesn’t end there. Our team assists patients and their families with education on self-care, discharge planning and the transition to home.
Our skilled team of therapists and clinicians treats a variety of conditions and diagnoses, including:
- Neurological disorders
- Cardiac-related disease
- Gait dysfunction
- Balance deficits
- Memory-related diseases
The Henry Health Care Center
Rehab within The Henry Health Care Center at The Lutheran Home at Topton is anything but institutional. We provide innovative therapies and care within welcoming, homelike community. Our center features:
- Fully furnished private and semi-private suites
- Spacious therapy gym with specialized equipment and private exam rooms
- Nutritious, restaurant-style dining
- Community rooms for socializing
- Beautiful outdoor spaces