At The Lutheran Home at Topton, we make it easy for you to be yourself and lead an active, purposeful life your way. The singular purpose of our convenient services and amenities is to make your life as uncomplicated and fulfilling as it can be.
- Picturesque 400-acre with nature trails
- Short drive to grocery stores, shopping and banking
- Brandywine Community Library on campus
- Easy access to area’s cultural events
- Close to local colleges
- Casual and formal dining venues
- Fitness center with modern exercise equipment
- Library with Wi-Fi access
- Salon services
- Postal, copying and notary services
- Interconnected walkways for year-round convenience
Diverse Social Calendar
- Cultural, recreational and education programs
- Organized outings
- Social parties and holiday celebrations
- Resident Association meetings
- Weekly worship service and Bible studies
- Fine dining in our Countryside Inn & Tavern
- Casual fare at the Front Porch Bistro
- Housekeeping services
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and errands
- Transportation for community outings
- Spiritual care provided by staff chaplain
- Access to pharmacy, dental, podiatry, audiology and optometry services
Two Are Better Than One!
We’re also located just a short distance from our sister community in Allentown – Luther Crest. Our residents are free to enjoy the amenities, features and events at both communities!
Be a part of our mission to provide quality care for seniors in need.