Memory Care at The Timothy M. Breidegam Center
Meaningful Days. Peaceful Nights.
If someone you love has Alzheimer’s disease or another memory-related illness, you want the very best in care. You want a program that not only offers safety and security, but also a fulfilling lifestyle that promotes wellness and enhances self-esteem.
Our memory care neighborhood, located in our lovely Timothy M. Breidegam Center, offers residents and families the care they’ve been searching for. Specially trained team members develop daily routines and specialized programs that help residents maintain memory functions and achieve individual goals.
(Opens a new browser window; on desktop computers, you can click on the brochure to enlarge it)
A Purposeful Design for Memory Care
- Semi-private suites with private bathroom
- Safe and secure environment
- Convenient areas for activity, socialization and relaxation
- Stimulating daily activities that focus on mind, body and spirit
- Secure outdoor areas
- Family involvement in care
- Monthly support group meetings
A Trustworthy Partner in Care
Our team is specially trained to care for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. We nurture each resident’s individuality and dignity through researched-based programs, meaningful activities and life-enriching care. By investing time and attention in understanding our residents’ life experiences, daily routines and interests, we enhance quality of life for both our residents and their families.
Memory Care at a Glance
- Spacious, semi-private suite
- Support with tasks of daily living
- Specialized caregivers and programming
- Around-the-clock nursing staff
- Three meals per day, served in our dining room
- Full residence maintenance
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Access to community amenities
- Wellness and social services
- Pastoral care services
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site visits from eyewear and hearing aid vendors
- Security alarms throughout the building
- Enhanced care available for additional rates
Be a part of our mission to provide quality care for seniors in need.