Personal Care at Buffalo Valley
An Ideal Blend of Independence and Support
Even active seniors may find they need some help with activities of daily living. When that happens, personal care at Buffalo Valley Lutheran Village is a great solution. Our specially trained and caring staff is on hand 24/7 to assist with daily tasks, such as bathing and dressing or managing medications. We’ll work with residents to create a plan that fits specific needs, interests and personal schedules.
We offer an extensive social calendar tailored to individual needs and preferences. From art, music and movies to educational opportunities, card games and cooking classes, a host of adventures awaits! We also offer outings to popular sites in charming Lewisburg, PA and beyond.
Here, residents have everything needed to live fully, while families enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing their loved ones are happy, safe – and loved.
Residents can choose from either a private or shared residential apartment within our comfortable, homelike atmosphere. All apartments are equipped with a private bath, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, and a kitchenette featuring a sink, microwave and refrigerator.
Our beautiful, serene campus setting is complemented by many amenities designed to make life easy and fun. Residents enjoy:
- Community patios for al fresco dining
- Full library
- Beauty/barber salon on site
- Private dining room for community gatherings
Personal Care Services
At Buffalo Valley, our personal care lifestyle is designed to help you live independently for as long as possible. To help our residents maximize quality of life, included in the monthly fee is:
- Support with daily tasks, including assistance with medications
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals per day
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Wellness services, including a consulting dietitian and on-site podiatrist
- Entertainment, spiritual enrichment and access to all community amenities
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour emergency call system and security
- Wi-Fi access throughout the building
Sales & Marketing
Main Line: (570) 524-2221
189 E. Tressler Boulevard
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Be a part of our mission to provide quality care for seniors in need.