Meaningful Days. Peaceful Nights.
For those caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or another memory-related illness, the memory care community at Ohesson offers the very best in care. Our program not only offers the peace of mind that comes with safety and security, but also a fulfilling lifestyle that promotes total wellness for our residents.
Our memory care neighborhood, located in a secure area of our health care center, offers families the care they desire for a loved one. Specially trained team members develop daily routines and specialized programs for residents that enhance self-esteem and help maintain memory functions.
Memory Care at a Glance
- Semi-private suites with private bathroom
- Safe and secure environment
- Convenient areas for activity, socialization and relaxation
- Stimulating daily activities that focus on mind, body and spirit
- Secure outdoor areas
- Family involvement in care
- Monthly support group meetings
Trustworthy Partner in Care
Our specially trained care team nurtures each resident’s individuality and dignity through researched-based programs, meaningful activities and life-enriching care. By spending time with our residents and learning about their life experiences, we can customize our care to daily routines and interests, leading to an enhanced quality of life for our residents and their families.
Memory Care Services
- Support with tasks of daily living
- Around-the-clock nursing staff
- Three meals per day, served in our dining room
- Full maintenance of residence
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Access to community amenities
- Wellness and social services
- Pastoral care services
Sales & Marketing
276 Green Avenue
Lewistown, PA 17044
Be a part of our mission to provide quality care for seniors in need.