The Support You Need. The Independence You Want.
At Diakon Senior Living – Hagerstown, our assisted living services are delivered by a compassionate team that is available around the clock to provide support and assistance. Together, with our residents and their families, our care team develops a plan that meets the individual needs, interests and schedules of our residents.
We provide the right amount of support to help our residents maintain as much independence as possible, for as long as possible. With Diakon, our assisted living residents have everything needed to lead a full, meaningful lifestyle, while families enjoy true peace of mind.
We offer an extensive social calendar tailored to individual needs and preferences. From card games and cooking classes to art and music programs to movie nights and educational lectures, we give you every opportunity to lead a life filled with enjoyment!
At Diakon Senior Living – Hagerstown, we offer well-appointed assisted living suites on both our Ravenwood and Robinwood campuses. In addition to a comfortable and homelike setting, we offer many amenities designed to make life simple and fun. Residents enjoy:
- Scheduled transportation, including shopping trips, local excursions and organized trips
- Library and wellness center
- Private dining available
- Access to all community amenities
Assisted Living Services
At Diakon Senior Living – Hagerstown, our assisted living lifestyle is designed to help our residents maximize quality of life. Included in the monthly fee:
- Supportive assistance with daily tasks provided by an attentive team
- Assistance with medications
- Three delicious, restaurant-style meals served daily
- Dynamic wellness and activity programs
- Wellness services, including a consulting dietician and on-site podiatrist
- Pastoral care service
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Around-the-clock nursing staff
- Full maintenance of residence