UPDATE: In response to recommendations and our own precautions, Frey Village will be offering virtual meetings through Zoom* for families to speak with their loved ones. Please email our director of community life, Tracy Klein to schedule a meeting and/or request a picture via email. These meetings will most often be offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Conversation times may be limited because of high demand. Please note that by requesting these meetings and pictures you are agreeing to all HIPPA regulations and privacy rules and are automatically providing Frey Village with the permission to hold a virtual meeting/send pictures with your loved one. Please keep in mind that you may call our nursing units at any time to speak with you family via the telephone. *You must download Zoom on your personal device for the virtual meetings to work.
Memory Care at The Phoenix Center
Meaningful Days. Peaceful Nights.
If someone you love has Alzheimer’s disease or another memory-related illness, you want the very best in care. You want a program that not only offers safety and security, but also a fulfilling lifestyle that enhances self-esteem and promotes overall wellness.
Our memory care neighborhood, located in our secure Phoenix Center, offers residents and families the care they’ve been searching for. Specially trained team members develop daily routines and specialized programs that help residents maintain memory functions and achieve individual goals.
A Purposeful Design
- Safe and secure environment
- Convenient areas for activity, socialization and relaxation
- Stimulating daily activities that focus on mind, body and spirit
- Secure outdoor areas
- Family involvement in care
- Monthly support group meetings
Trustworthy Partner in Care
Our specially trained care team nurtures each resident’s individuality and dignity through researched-based programs, meaningful activities and life-enriching care. By investing time and attention to understanding residents’ life experiences, daily routines and interests, we enhance quality of life for both our residents and their families.
Memory Care at a Glance
- Spacious, maintenance-free suite
- Support with tasks of daily living
- 24/7 nursing staff
- Three meals per day, served restaurant-style
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Access to community amenities
- Wellness and social services
- Pastoral care services
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness services, including a consulting dietitian and on-site podiatrist
- Access to short-term rehab and skilled nursing services
Sales & Marketing
Main Line: (717) 930-1200
1020 North Union Street
Middletown, PA 17057
Be a part of our mission to provide quality care for seniors in need.