Meaningful Days. Peaceful Nights.
If someone you love has Alzheimer’s disease or another memory-related illness, you want the very best in care. You want a program that not only offers safety and security, but also a fulfilling lifestyle that enhances self-esteem and promotes overall wellness.
Our memory care neighborhood, located in our secure Phoenix Center, offers residents and families the care they’ve been searching for. Specially trained team members develop daily routines and specialized programs that help residents maintain memory functions and achieve individual goals.
A Purposeful Design
- Safe and secure environment
- Convenient areas for activity, socialization and relaxation
- Stimulating daily activities that focus on mind, body and spirit
- Secure outdoor areas
- Family involvement in care
- Monthly support group meetings
Trustworthy Partner in Care
Our specially trained care team nurtures each resident’s individuality and dignity through researched-based programs, meaningful activities and life-enriching care. By investing time and attention to understanding residents’ life experiences, daily routines and interests, we enhance quality of life for both our residents and their families.
Memory Care at a Glance
- Spacious, maintenance-free suite
- Support with tasks of daily living
- 24/7 nursing staff
- Three meals per day, served restaurant-style
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Access to community amenities
- Wellness and social services
- Pastoral care services
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness services, including a consulting dietitian and on-site podiatrist
- Access to short-term rehab and skilled nursing services